Welcome to the Element of Clement


Something is wrong. Seriously wrong. BUT I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE! hoho. joke to share.



Long time ago, a rich Singapore tycoon wanted to know how happy a man
could be if he was given one wish. He paid three people to test out his experiment.
The rules were:
1. Each person could only have one wish.
2. They will be left on a deserted island for 30 years.
3. Food, but not liquor would be provided.

The first contestant, Billy Clinton (USA) asked for 30 prettiest PLAYBOY centerfolds: "So I can make the most beautiful babies in the world."

The second contestant, Jon Major (UK) said, "I want 30 years' supply of booze."

The last contestant, Ah Beng (Singapore) said, "I want 30 years' supply of Saa-lim (Salem) cigarettes so I can smoke until I song-song."

30 years later, the three contestants came back for a press conference.

Billy had with him 200 children and 30 estranged women. He remarked,"It has been a long sexual experience for me and was wondering whether anyone care to buy a child. I will even throw in the mother for free!"

Jon, hanging on to a bottle of beer, was suffering from a hangover but he managed to utter these words. "God save the Beer! The Queen can drink seawater."

The last contestant, Ah Beng, hugging onto cartons of Salem shouted, "Ni na beh! Buay kee gia lighter!!!" (@#$*! Forgot to bring lighter!)

Related Posts