Welcome to the Element of Clement


I'm back after 3 days of absence from the great world wide web. Was away at BE's Annual FO Camp. Overall things were quite a success but there are really many things that can be improved. Yes I'm nothing but just an ordinary member with no post or whatsoever, but I guess if I have gone through the past 3 BE FO camps, been a freshie, been a GL, been an organising committee manpower, to those who thinks my words are nothing, I say why is that so. I might know nuts about paperworks and stuff but considering the nature of camps, I can say I'm experienced. Lol, oh well the old man is just nagging his normal nag. =P

ANYWAY, kudos to fred and calvin(xiao ming) as well as fathy(sp?) and the gang. Everyone did a great job in their own way. I don't know all of the FO Comm members so yeah kudos for waking up early and draining up all your energy to the last drop. Not gonna pick nuts on the camp since its over. Everything went, I would say quite smooth and well from a freshie's POV. Nice job! I had fun. =]

Some quiz fun I saw over at Joan's blog:

Tagged by Lessie on the "6weird things about yourself" tag...
rules are, describe 6 weird things abt ur self and then tag 6 other ppl.

My answers:

1. I love smelling my bolster

2. I love to run about in the house just to disturb my family members (believe that)

3. I love to pop onto my sis's bed just to irritate her

4. I can crack my right ankle everytime I turn it in a round.

5. I collect toys. =]

6. I used to have a ear hole. Ended up swollen like some pigs ear. Closed but there is still a lump inside. =D

1 more via frenster:

1. Name someone who made you smile
today.
jac

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this
morning?
slping

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
bloggin/blog surfing/ catching up on the world after 3 days

4. What is something that happened to
you in 1990?
I turned 3 that year.

5. What is the last thing you said
aloud?
good nite!

6. How many different things did you
drink today?
coke, milk, soya bean, kopi o, water as far as I can recall

7. What color is your hairbrush?
nil

8. What was the last thing you bought?
something for jac =D

9. Who was the last person you kissed?
jac

10. What color is your front door?
beige

11. Where do you keep your change?
wallet

12. What's the weather like today?
'sunny

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
peppermint chocolate chip

14. What is something you are excited
about?
meeting jac soon

15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
tonnes of years ago

16. What size shoe do you wear?
11

18. Are you random?
most of the times

19. Do you want to cut your hair?
yes. everyone is calling me a lion.

21. Do you talk a lot?
nah (i'm NOT lying)

23. Does your screen name have an "x"
in it?
nope

24. Do you know anyone named Steven?
no stevens in my hp contact list

26. Are you ticklish?
depends. LOL

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
nah

28. Name someone whose name starts with
the letter "R":
* drum roll * first R on my hp is Reinie

29. Name a friend whose name starts
with the letter "N":
*same entrance as abv* nam ngee

30. Who's the 1st person on your
received calls list?
jac

31. What did the last text message you
received say?
informing jac i broke camp but hp flat and goin suntec with wz. will call when i reach home.

32. Do you chew on your straws?
depends

33. Do you have curly hair?
a lil i suppose. lol

34. What is the next concert you're
going to?
no intention at the moment

35. Whats your favorite color?
black white blue

37. What is something you say a lot
today?
'never mind' (yes that)

38. What is the last thing you ate?
breaded fish

39. Have you seen the movie "Donnie
Darko"?
whatdafuck

40. Do you have work tomorrow?
nah

41. Is marriage in your future?
definitely

42. When was the last time you said "I
love you."?
last sunday

43. What should you be doing right now?
slping

44. Do you have a nickname?
pig pig, silly boy, bai chi

45. Are you a heavy sleeper?
i guess

46. When was the last time you used a
skateboard?
few months back just playin at toys r us

47. What is the best movie you've seen
in the past two weeks?
the last movie i caught was TMNT

51. Did you cry today?
why would i, and wtf no 48, 49,50?

52. Do you like someone right now?
nope. i love.

53. Are you currently playing any
sports?
i do bball mostly

55. Last time you listened to music?
1sec ago

56. Last time you watched tv?
3 days ago

57. Do you miss someone right now?
yeapies

58. What are you doing at this very
moment?
blogging

59. Who is the last person you talked
on the phone with?
jac

60. Are any of your friends going to
fill this out?
up to them, own time own target

Related Posts