Welcome to the Element of Clement


Ah well. Previous post was posted when I was boiling mad crazy. It's all fine now.
I seriously just hate the feeling of losing something, especially when it's forever. Things might never be the same again, but ah well, life goes on, earth still spins on its axis. Smiles.

ANYway, I've been a really bad boyfren. Don't ask why, I am thats all. I will be a better boyfren from now on. PROMISED many times I know. Disappointed you many times I know. No matter what, this time I am seriously, sincerely, honestly, truthfully saying this.

JACQUELINE EK ZHEN LING.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON (although you're aslp)

ME

CLEMENT SOH JIAN HUI

HEREBY PROMISE

THAT I WILL BE THE BEST BOYFREN FOR YOU.

Ok mushy for you guys but seriously. I dun give a damn. HAHA!

All my past actions which have disappointed you, seriously the only way I can atone for it is to improve myself. I've been bad and you've been giving in and adapting. I need to be more patient. I need to be less selfish. I need to be more understanding. I need to stop spending money on myself. I need to love you more. There you see ppl, I'm not such a good bf as many tot I am. Well.

=]

BOO!

Oh ya before I forget.

Someone get me this leh. I seldom post wishlists or ask ppl to get stuff for me. BUT YA. I am really broke and I really want this. Get it for me as a ENLISTMENT present la. =)




$99.90 only at most dept stores. Next month got 20% sale at all OGs. =P

Related Posts