Welcome to the Element of Clement


Every sinced Thurs.
Things were never the same already.
It all started with my nonsensical question.
And my life turned a 180 degree.

For frens of us.
Just know that things ain't the way they are anymore.
Do not bug her.
No matter who you are.
Cos our problem is not settled.
So no matter what shit it is,
she doesn't know how to reply you

If you care about her,
leave her alone

Yes you might say I am being selfish
but trust me, I know the most of what's happening
Let her come to you
And not the other way round

Another chapter of mine has just opened
And it opened without her by my side

I never felt so much for a girl before
You could say I exaggerate,
But it is the worst and most torturous one ever

I will wait for you to be back by my side when your job is done
Even if the wait wasn't worth it
It was my own personal decision to begin with

I am the selfish bastard that always hoped you would be by my side everytime I'm out of camp
I am the selfish bastard that always hogged you on the phone every night
I am the selfish bastard that always asked you silly questions to irritate you
I am the selfish bastard that always ask you to choose me over everything

Well the selfish bastard ain't going away without a fight.
Trust me.

Don't get it wrong
It's not a 3rd party
it's a fight in me

Go ahead girl
Settle your chore without a worry
Settle everything that needs to be settled

Anytime you need someone to care for you
Anytime you need someone to share your burden
Anytime you need someone to share your pain
Anytime you need someone to waste your time on
Anytime you need someone to slap you

I will always be 8 digits and a button away from you

I do all that I do because I never ever put so much into anyone before
I do all this because simply I love you so

As long as you're feeling better
even if I'm not the one
I will be just glad everything is okay for you
As long as you're happy,
I would be.


Loving you is just seeing that smile
The very smile that warms my heart
even if I'm not the cause of it



The silly boy that wants you back



till then.
my previous post applies

Related Posts