Welcome to the Element of Clement


Clement is attached

An Important Announcement!!
Everyone please spread the news alright!
CLEMENT IS ATTACHED!
YES HE HAS A SWEETHEART ALREADY! THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW! WOOHOO! LOVE YA LOTS!
.
.
.
ok cutting the crap, some of you guys may not know who am i refering to.. so ya lemme tell you guys abit of history. its been 2 years since the 2 of us met. we hit it off from the very start we knew each other.. we got along very well.. though its 2 years.. we nv suspected that we could be so well together.. i liked others and nv bother about anything.. life goes on as usual but we were just so important to each other.. hmm.. anyone can guess? i think jazelle noes la.. hor? ok lets keep the suspence to the others..
.
.
.
its been a tough 2 years.. many many ups and downs for me.. because of her ive been quarelling with my parents.. skipping meals.. not doing hw.. sux to the core but well.. she was tt impt to me at a certain time of point..
.
.
.
wad else can i say.. ok.. ur the best.. the most heartwarming creature ive seen.. everytime we meet.. i feel at ease.. especially when i hold you in my arms.. i feel the warmth.. the love.. and i feel like im in heaven.. gawd.. clement so much nonsense from you.. ok.. but perhaps at a time like this.. i shld be doin hw and not doing some announcement rite.. all this can wait ma..
.
.
.
ok..
she is..
.
.
.
.
.
my transformer..
.
.
*hides*

-------
OK LA!! i am bored can!!!!!!! got hw to do.. submit on tue.. argh.. lol!! dun scold me or wack me pls.. im just bored!!!! entertain me!!!!!!!! =p

Related Posts