Welcome to the Element of Clement


Being cooped up at home is not a good thing to do. Especially when one is extremely fustrated and pissed over something trivial. Sigh. Being the black sheep of the family is not a good thing. Speaking about black sheep. Recalled what Leslie mentioned to me awhile ago, something he heard on tv.

There will always be a black sheep in every household. The black sheep will always be reprimanded. The black sheep will always be pointed at for anything bad that happens. Subconsciously, this black sheep will take whatever he or she has been told and become a genuine black sheep.

Not sure if anyone can catch what I was typing, I'm not exactly in a good mood but who cares anyway. I feel so immature typing all this. Maybe I ain't matured at all in the first place.





Oh and eh, its 2nd August.

Related Posts