Welcome to the Element of Clement


Countless, but some time has passed
How much do I really know you?
Not as simple as tracing a map with your finger
I know you're trying to hide an anxious look

As if to resist the tomorrows that hurries on by
I run around, yet it's a wonder, how my heart is full of you

If I look up, the glittering brims over, never to fade
If only I could be like the sun always shining so brightly

I want to be held in your fragance, for just a little longer
Pulled by my collar into the air outside, I turned away

Blurry, white sighs indicate the passing of seasons
Repeating over and over, suddenly made me wonder, why am I here?

I want to stay by your side, forever watch you smile
Want to live in those eyes and feel the fleeting moments
Like a gentle landscape painting colored in an array of hues
I want to stop time forever

I want to stay by your side, forever watch you smile
Want to live in those eyes and feel the fleeting moments
If only I could one day take you away into the vivid seasons
To the flowers that bloom in the sky like snow, to the flowers

Related Posts