Welcome to the Element of Clement


Ok Leslie here it is.


7 random things about me:
1. i'm a toy collector
2. i don't always appear as what i am
3. i am bored now
4. i just hope to recover from all this shit now be it mentally or physically
5. i want to be healthy and free again
6. i always appear as a big bro to ppl even though i dont know why
7. people always say i am nice and good when i dont even know why as well

7 things that scare me
1. myself
2. losing things especially very cherished ones
3. chinese herbal soupy whatever stuff, cant take that shit
4. loneliness
5. hypocrites
6. small tiny spaces
7. that my eye won't recover

7 favourite music artistes at the moment:
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Good Charlotte
3. Linkin Park
4. Bon Jovi
5. Coldplay
6. Sum41
7. L`arc`en`ciel

7 things i like most:
1. Toy collecting
2. Chilling with my bros
3. Basketball
4. Being at home relaxed and all
5. Photography
6. My gadgets
7. oh well

Related Posts