Welcome to the Element of Clement


48 Hours of off

For the past 29 hours. I have only stepped out of the house for 10 or maybe 15mins max. Went down to get a pack of Teh to drink because I was just so very lazy to make them myself. So ya I guess the remaining 19 hours would be spent sleeping and acc my mom at home.

Which means!

My 48 hrs of off. Only 15mins was spent outdoors. The rest.
In my damn room.

How productive.
How very productive.

Then again dinner with my parents was nice. Haven't done that in a very very long time.
Though it was just a packet of Fried Kway Teow, I tot it was quite nice.

Come 9th Sept, its 2 day on 2 day off.
Come 15th Sept, its a one year anniversary with the SAF
Come 14th Oct, its the start of my leave
Come Sept, I visit BBDC

And yeah Cheryl.
It's not a photo anymore.

B L O G E N T R Y

Related Posts