Welcome to the Element of Clement


Blind surfing

I'm like really bored. Just freaking booked out and I'm home lost, not knowing what to do. Chilling out to music and then I went onto MyBlogLog. Ok, it's like a site that helps monitoring your traffic on your website. Was used for my toy blog and I simply implemented it here as well. Might as well right.

Was checking it out and saw someone googled "clement soh" on the 2th Aug.

Speaking about 2th Aug. I was at the Airport for duty that day. Early morning, was drawing ammo and stuff, signed out and realised it was 2th Aug! I said oh 2th Aug and my fren asked why. Haha. Can't believed 6 years have passed.

Anyway onto the google stuff. It's interesting to find someone googling about you. And then I came accross my old old blog. Quite a good read down memory lane I must say. If anyone is interested. Here goes: http://clem-yyy.blogdrive.com/

Loads of stuffs are missing but at least it is still readable.

Ya and look at this

Photobucket

Memories eh. Ha!

Related Posts