Welcome to the Element of Clement


It's a year!

Ok at least 2 days back. It's a 1 year anniversary with me and the SAF.
1 more year to go and I guess it's ORD LOH.

Another piece of good news, I'm into the 2 day on 2 day off shift from now onwards.
Fuck it. It's been like 4months plus and finally it's here.
Really needed a break from all those Ops Bacinet shit. Can you imagine it, for every 6 weeks you are entitled to 1 single blardy weekend.

That's the fuck shit shift I'm getting.
God bless 2 day on 2 day off.

Anyway the new Sennheiser HD212 Pro I acquired recently is the shit man.
In a positive kind of way. Yes it's a little huge but when you get to meet up with me. Can always ask for a trial sample. Embrace the goodness of Sennheiser.

Sennheiser beats all especially that crappy audio-techinca, well in my humblest opinion. :P

Classics Galvatron

People in the fandom are complaining about that Universe Galvatron being a pop-former however mine is sweet tight. So I guess it was all good. Love this total bad-ass of a Decepticon Emperor.

Related Posts